Looking back at the beginning of the semester, I feel that many of my goals were attained. I set out to be able to become a writer with more emotion and knowledge of how to write at a college level entry. Im still a work in progress, but my progress has been encouraging. I learned what draws a reader in. Now that I am more familiar with college level writing, I would like to add as a future goal to be able to give better critique. Just as my peers benefit me by telling me what is relevant in my essayand what isnt I feel that I should return the favor. I'm not good at peer reviews because sometimes I can be vague.
As the semester is winding down, I want to be able to have the same results as I did in this class with future classes and outside of school. I want to able to write in a serious manner regardless of the situation because writing is a serious way of communication in which people judge you on. I dont want to be just a writer at school, but use it in my everyday life. A strength I want to continue to develop is my syntax. Proper grammar is huge because it's easy to distinguish. A weakness in which I want to continue to work on is that sometimes I can be vague. To push your point across I have realized that you need to be as specific as you can. All in all, Writing 101 has been a good foundation for development as a student and individual.
No comments:
Post a Comment