- I noticed I tend to use the same words alot. I seen that I frequently use the same word even in the same sentence. Also, when I use the word they or them, I tend to not describe who I'm talking about as if my audience should know who they are.
- When I'm trying to make a summary or describe something, I notice that I don't follow up on some statements. I tend to use one sentence in place of using a paragraph to fully describe in depth. This becomes a bad habit because it could lead to leaving the reader not fully comprehending what I'm talking about. I need to go more in depth and thus more organized perhaps.
- I also feel that sometimes my transitions into a different paragraph are not that great. I might be talking about one thing and transition into something else, only to later bring up the previous thought in a future paragraph. This could lead to some confusion because it can become harder for the reader to keep up.
Friday, October 28, 2011
Post #9
For this post, I reviewed my first two papers as well as my current 3rd draft. I do see a trend in the errors and is a pattern in my writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment