- A strength as a peer reviewer for me would have to be that I can figure out when a certain paragraph is fits or doesn't. I feel I can see this when I read others writing. Obviously if they have a good structure, it makes it easier for me to let my peer know they have a good paragraph.
- A weakness I see in myself is not being able to give very negative feedback. I just find it hard to tell someone that certain things just aren't good. What I mean is I usually try to find a positive out of a negative, but that can be bad for my peer because maybe I can help them out by being more critical.
Friday, November 4, 2011
#10
The peer review system that is in place definitely has some good structure. For the 3rd assignment, I enjoyed getting to talk in groups prior to reading our essays. It gave a good vibe and allowed us to have a better understanding on the how others feel about the topic. Being able to discuss beforehand lets you see if your essay is on the right track. Peer reviewing in groups also gives you more feedback. I feel this is very effective because it gives you way more feedback and also more opportunities to read other essays and see how they are good/bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment