The essay that I enjoyed to write the most was the 2nd essay. I liked looking up Ads and getting a chance to analyze and interpret what I felt. Writing about the Coke Ad gave me a chance to try and see why many corporations do what they do and why they place certain things into their ads. I liked how I got a chance to interpret the message behind the images.
Even though the 3rd essay got me my highest grade thus far, I enjoyed writing the 2nd the most. I had fun talking about all the icons in the Ad. Getting a chance to tell the reader why we as consumers buy stuff based on what they advertise is interesting. I might use this for my portfolio because I truly do want to revise this essay and see what I couldve done for a better grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment