- A difference between an A or C paper can deal with punctuation and grammar. You can't expect a good grade if the content you place/submit to be graded looks horrible. Plus I feel that this is one of the few things that you can do something about because a thing called spellcheck exists. Too many grammatical errors lead to a lower grade, big surprise. (Not really)
- Your structure is also a big deal because you don't want to have info that's not pertenent to a topic in a paragraph that has nothing to do with it. What I always try to do is make sure the info correlates with the info I put in a certain paragraph. It's also confusing having no structure because you can become easily lost. It makes you look unorganized as well. The way I see it is if you have no structure, then my prof is going to think I did it last minute.
- Also, being able to draw your reader in is important. You got to have a good intro because that's what makes a reader know if they want to continue to read your paper. If its confusing or flat then its going to seem as if your paper isn't interesting because you can't produce a good hook sentence. If you can't provide a good hook then you probably couldn't do some good research to come up with something interesting.
*** I strongly believe that a grade sometimes is determined by the perspective of a teacher. There is a huge difference writing to please certain readers and professors. It can change the way you write because teachers have different styles they like making it harder to write how you usually do.
No comments:
Post a Comment