Friday, September 23, 2011

Revisions #4

I think that my final paper had more concise thoughts. After reading my peers review, I decided to add some more detail and examples. My rough draft had more on my thoughts of my narrative rather than better examples. I wouldn't call my revisions major, but i did make revisions. It had to do more with my content and some focus. I felt my rough draft needed to be expanded, idea-wise. Usually when I do a rough draft, I try not to make a "shitty rough draft". I like to put some effort into it because it allows me to work with my paper better during revisions, rather than scrambling to patch it up. I do think I tend to repeat some words and I try my best to not let that happen. I felt that during the revision process I used my peer reviews suggestion to add some more detail, but I also made changes in what I felt would better word my paper.
  • My strongest points, I felt, were my introduction. I tried to lure my reader in by giving an honest, but respectful feelings on what I hated about reading/writing. I also felt that a strong point was some of my usage of descriptions. What I mean is ellaborating on my thoughts.
  • My weaker points were giving more concise details. Honestly, I felt that if I gave factual examples from the book that I would be writing a book review and I didn't want to take that route. I wanted to give my feelings and not what occured in the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment